Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just Another Day....

So I am sitting at my computer looking back on all of the pictures of my darling Izzy when she was born up until today. Ahh I can't believe how much she has changed and how far she has come! She amazes me everyday. Her new word is "fish" (we have 2 tanks full of fish!). She loves to come tickle you when you don't expect it. Shes climbing on EVERYTHING! She has the highest pitch scream I have ever heard. There is not one thing about her that I do not love more than anything in this world. 

I wish there was more that I could do for her. Like get us our own house. Give her the world. Keep her from any pain this world could ever throw at her. I am certain one day we will be on our own. I know it will be hard to keep her from pain. She already has to go through the pain of losing a father. Even if she never had him around, even if he wasn't the best choice of fathers. He was her father. She will be okay. I have to believe I am doing my best. She is my whole heart. What I don't understand is how some one could walk away from her. What did she do? I keep telling myself she had nothing to do with his immaturity in the matter. And I know she didn't. She deserves someone who will love her. One day...

Nothing else is really new with us... Same stuff everyday. I am so thankfull for this sweet little girl I have been blessed with. She has made life worth living.

My sweetie and me on Christmas Day 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment